Sunday, 1 February 2015

#MeetTheBloggers - "LilliWhite Rose"


With this just being the second #MeetTheBloggers I'm thrilled with the response it is receiving and I'm delighted today to introduce you to Danielle of LilliWhite Rose. I initially met Danielle via #MummyPagesChat and as I began my journey to blogging she has been a fantastic support and so kind with her time answering any questions I had. 
While myself and Danielle have not yet met, we've a coffee date on the cards which I'm looking forward to.   
I'm chuffed she is taking part in #MeetTheBloggers and I think after your read her responses and her blog, you will be penciling in a coffee date too!






Meet Danielle & LilliWhite Rose





1) Why did you begin Blogging?


I gave up work to be a stay at home mum to Lillibug. I found myself a little lost from having no “me time” or a hobby to keep my mind occupied so hubby suggested I take up blogging. I was totally naive when I set it up but it’s one of the best things I've done.


2) Describe your blog style in five words


Informal, Honest, Diverse, Approachable, Engaging.


3) Have you any other blogs?


No I've no other blogs, definitely one is enough for me and I love putting any free time I have into it.


4) What makes you follow / read other Blogs?


I love when fellow blogger’s personalities come through on their blogs and when there honesty shines through, that’s what makes me follow and read other blogs.


5) What would prevent you from following / reading another Blog?


One thing that bugs me is bloggers that don’t engage with their readers. You would see that they have a lot of comments to particular blog posts but don’t reply to their own readers.


6) Who would be your top three Blog recommendations?


Oh no, I can’t answer this! I have so many that I want to recommend and don’t want to just narrow it down to 3! There are so many enthusiastic and fantastic bloggers in Ireland and beyond, that every day I keep coming across new and amazing ones. If you check my blogroll, they’re all there.


7) What advice would you give to new bloggers?


Stay true to yourself and have fun blogging.


8) A fun thing your readers don’t know about you?


I have signed photos of Marlene Dietrich and one of Tony Curtis!





I'd like to thank Danielle for taking part in #MeetTheBloggers, I really enjoyed learning a little more about her. 

I'd highly recommend you pop over to learn more about Danielle via the links below
BLOG- http://lilliwhiterose.blogspot.ie/
TWITTER- https://twitter.com/Lilliwhiterose
FACEBOOK-https://www.facebook.com/Lilliwhiterose
INSTAGRAM- http://instagram.com/lilliwhiterose