Saturday, 4 July 2015

#MeetTheBloggers - Trés-Belle Blog


Things have been very busy in the coup here so much so that I'm introducing today's #MeetTheBloggers a few days late, sorry. With all the crazy goings on in mind, I'm going to hold off on any further #MeetTheBloggers for the time being so I can concentrate on some things at home and also, on getting back to regular posts to you! 

So #MeetTheBloggers is going out in style today! I'd like to introduce you to the lovely Grainne of Trés-Belle Blog. I hope you enjoy learning more about Grainne as I have. 






1. Why did you begin Blogging?

I decided to start up a blog after a few friends had said I should look in to doing one as I loved sharing beauty ideas and bargains with everyone. I am so happy I started now. It has really helped me identify myself in so many ways and being able to speak out about mental illness in a recent post really proved to me that I was right to start blogging. The fact I can share my story with everyone and bring people the courage to speak out about their own mental health issues is truly amazing. 




2. Describe your blog style in five words

Pretty, helpful, honest, informative and happy. 


3. Have you any other blogs?

Nope this is the only blog I have. One is enough for now!


4. What makes you follow / read other Blogs?

I love to read about beauty tips and real life stories. I love a blog that has a bit of humour in it to and is easy to read. Not overloaded with too much info either is always an attractive blog to me. Also pictures is a must for me. I am a very censorial kinda person haha! I Pictures really attract me to a good read.  


5. What would prevent you from following / reading another Blog?

Constant negativity or bad reviews. You don’t want to just read something full of complaints. I like a blog to have a personal touch to it too. 





6. Who would be your top three Blog recommendations?




BeIbhinn Wynne Judge from http://ajudgelesslife.blogspot.ie/ , Lisa Murphy from http://cuddlesandcontouring.blogspot.ie/ and I love your own blog Eimear, http://chirpsfromalittleredhen.blogspot.ie/ . All three are fantastic blogs and I love sitting down with a cuppa catching up on all the blog posts. 


Myself & Belbhinn

7. What advice would you give to new bloggers?




Just do it. If you feel that you have something to offer and want to share your interests with the world then just go for it. What have you to lose? It is the best thing I ever started. I never would have imagined I’d have been able to do it and here I am 3 months on with over2000 likes on Facebook and over 6000 views on my blog. So I am pretty happy with those results J and to top it all off I have met some amazing people through the blog too! All it can do is bring some positivity to your life. A lot of people say it’s very hard work and time consuming, that is no doubt true but it is so enjoyable that it doesn’t seem like hard work at all.

8. A fun thing your readers don’t know about you?



I have never had a pedicure!!! It’s sad but true. I don’t particularly like feet so that would be a big reason as to why I never got one. Maybe one day!





I'd like to thank Grainne for taking part in #MeetThe Bloggers. You can follow her blog via the links below. 

Blog: http://tresbelleblogger.blogspot.ie/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/tresbelle15
Twitter : https://twitter.com/TresbelleBelle
Instagram: https://instagram.com/tresbelleblogger/



I've really enjoyed getting to know some amazing bloggers via the #MeetTheBloggers series and I hope you have too. If you missed any just click here
So for now #MeetTheBloggers says goodbye but hopefully when things settle, I will begin it again.