Things have been very busy in the coup here so much so that I'm introducing today's #MeetTheBloggers a few days late, sorry. With all the crazy goings on in mind, I'm going to hold off on any further #MeetTheBloggers for the time being so I can concentrate on some things at home and also, on getting back to regular posts to you!
So #MeetTheBloggers is going out in style today! I'd like to introduce you to the lovely Grainne of Trés-Belle Blog. I hope you enjoy learning more about Grainne as I have.
1. Why did you begin Blogging?I decided to start up a blog after a few friends had said I should look in to doing one as I loved sharing beauty ideas and bargains with everyone. I am so happy I started now. It has really helped me identify myself in so many ways and being able to speak out about mental illness in a recent post really proved to me that I was right to start blogging. The fact I can share my story with everyone and bring people the courage to speak out about their own mental health issues is truly amazing.
2. Describe your blog style in five wordsPretty, helpful, honest, informative and happy.
3. Have you any other blogs?Nope this is the only blog I have. One is enough for now!
4. What makes you follow / read other Blogs?
I love to read about beauty tips and real life stories. I love a blog that has a bit of humour in it to and is easy to read. Not overloaded with too much info either is always an attractive blog to me. Also pictures is a must for me. I am a very censorial kinda person haha! I Pictures really attract me to a good read.
5. What would prevent you from following / reading another Blog?Constant negativity or bad reviews. You don’t want to just read something full of complaints. I like a blog to have a personal touch to it too.
6. Who would be your top three Blog recommendations?
Myself & Belbhinn
7. What advice would you give to new bloggers?
8. A fun thing your readers don’t know about you?
I'd like to thank Grainne for taking part in #MeetThe Bloggers. You can follow her blog via the links below.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/tresbelle15
Twitter : https://twitter.com/TresbelleBelle
I've really enjoyed getting to know some amazing bloggers via the #MeetTheBloggers series and I hope you have too. If you missed any just click here.
So for now #MeetTheBloggers says goodbye but hopefully when things settle, I will begin it again.