Tuesday 16 June 2015

Review: Arch Angel - MeMeMe Cosmetics



When I received the MeMeMe Cosmetics Arch Angel to review I was delighted! They must of have read my recent post “What’s in my makeup bag” and felt I needed a wake-up call to finally ditch my old mascara brush for my brows and try Arch Angel

My first impression was the packaging, I think it’s fabulous. I love the style of MeMeMe Cosmetics packaging. I think it looks luxurious but without the hefty price tag attached! 


The Arch Angel is a duo product and gives you a “strong and manicured brow with a sweep of tint to flatter and define”. As a dual product it consists of a tinted brow gel which adds colour and definition to your brow while taming any stray brow hairs. On the opposite end, it has a creamy highlighter which helps lift the brow, creating further definition.

I have been using this everyday since I received it and I must say I’m very impressed with how easy it is to use. With two small kids I can be distracted when getting ready so its always important for me that a product is easy to use and allows for little error when my 16 month old is tugging at my leg!


From first use I found the brow gel easy to apply. I initially "feared" with the brow gel brush that it might clump  / go on too heavy as I can be somewhat clumsy with these things! I felt it was easy to apply and to build up the colour if needed to give a more defined look. This will be great for a nighttime look the next time I'm out ... someday soon I hope!! 
For a day look I use fewer gentle strokes to add colour. I felt with little product it gives a better shape to my brows. It even managed to keep some stragglers I have at the top of my brow in place which was great! 


The creamy highlighter I have used only a few times in comparison to the brow gel. This is more out of my "clumsiness" at application than anything else, I need to build more confidence when applying. When I have used it, I felt it really did add to my look and gave a further definition to my brow which I quite like. 


Without Arch Angel

With Arch Angel Brow Gel

With Arch Angel Brow Gel & Creamy Highlighter


While I may have been using an of mascara brush in the past for my brows (hang my head in shame) I haven't used a similar product to be able to compare it to. I think though, looking at the images above it is clear to see the difference and I must say I'm very pleased with the results. You will be glad to know too that I have ditched my old mascara brush and can now hold me head high as it has now been replaced by Arch Angel. 

At €10.50, I think the Arch Angel is great value. It is is available in Dark and Light Brown. For those of you in Kildare, pop into Marron's Pharmacy in Clane to check out the MeMeMe Cosmetics range they have instore including Arch Angel. 
If your not in Kildare check out MeMeMe Cosmetics Facebook page here to see where your nearest stockist is. 
  

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me to review, all thoughts are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment