Saturday 13 December 2014

Updated: Where it all began!


Before I "Chirped" my journey to blogging began with MummyPages .  In late 2014 I joined in with their #MummyPagesChat on Twitter which is from 10.30am-11.30am, Monday - Friday and Tuesday, 9pm-10pm. Here I've chatted with some great mums and have received great advice, tips and shared stories. Being part of #MummyPagesChat rekindled my love of writing and in October 2014, I plucked up the courage to approach MummyPages to see if there was an opportunity to write for them and as they say, "The rest is History"!. 

Since joining MummyPages in October 2014 I have have written a number of pieces which have been published on their MummyBlogger page along with being shared on their Facebook Page




I now proudly feature their MummyBlogger badge on my own blog and I'd like to thank MummyPages for giving me the opportunity to write for them. It has given me the confidence to believe that there is more to this "Stay at Home Mum" and more for me to grasp with open arms!

I'd like to share these pieces with you here and introduce you to MummyPages if you haven't already stopped by

2 comments: