Tuesday 14 November 2017

Moving Forward and I'm looking for you!


There's nothing like taking a step back, pausing and reminding yourself why you are doing what you are doing?! What was and is your motivation? 
Over the last few weeks this is just what I've done and I feel I've a new lease on not just life but on me! 

Since taking part in Acorns, it has reminded and helped me to refocus on the goals I need to set for my startup business, Darcy the Dingo to help move it forward and also for myself. I now feel more motivated than ever before and have a new and revived confidence in myself which I'm really enjoying. 




One goal, I have set is setting up a new focus group which you may have seen shared on my Facebook pages here or here. My reason for setting up this focus group is to hear your thoughts! Hearing what you have to say is important to me, so I would like you to take part and have your say. 


What's required if you take part?

To take part you will be asked to fill in some simple details* for your child/ ren to receive some postcards and letters from Darcy himself for 3 months! 

During the 3 months, there will be a private, closed Facebook page where you can ask questions or chat with others if you wish. 

At the end of the focus group, I would then ask those who take part to fill in a brief survey to gauge your feedback. 

So, what do you need to do to take part?!

It's simple, just pop an email to info@darcythedingo.com with the title Focus Group and let me know your'e interested in taking part! 


Can you spare 5 minutes?

Another aim I've set for myself is a brief survey which you may have seen the link for on my social media. There are 10 questions in all and you can answer as much or how little as you please
I'm hoping which I'm sure you can understand to gather as much information* as possible so would appreciate it if you can give as much detail as you can ;-). To take part in the survey, just follow the link here





I'm really looking forward to what is ahead for me and Darcy the Dingo and beginning the focus group and hearing yours and your little ones thoughts!



*It's important to note, that any information received is confidential and will not be shared with any other party.  

No comments:

Post a Comment