Friday 1 May 2015

Me and Nivea's Q10!

So for those of you who read my recent post Something Old, Something New and On the Hunt for you, you will be aware that I've I've been seeking products to add to my skincare regime. So the next day when I saw than these Nivea products on special offer in my local Pharmacy Marron's I couldn't leave them behind! 


Q10 Anti Wrinkle Day Cream RRP €12.99
Q10 Anti Wrinkle Night Cream RRP €13.99
Q10 Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream RRP €11.99


Q10 Anti Wrinkle Day Cream

While I don't like to admit it, I need to think more "Anti aging" when it comes to choosing my skincare products and the Nivea Q10 Anti Wrinkle Cream is a good start for me. Plus having an SPF15 is a bonus for me. I never like to buy any day dreams or foundations without an SPF if I can help it.

So why the Q10? Well the Q10 works with our own natural levels fighting the appearance of wrinkles and smoothing our skin! 

For me, I've found that a little went a long way. It absorbed well without feeling greasy or heavy on my skin. My skin certainly feels smoother and brighter too since I started using it. 


Q10 Anti Wrinkle Night Cream

The night cream works the same as the day cream supporting our skins own natural levels of Q10. It also replenishes your skin at night and supports yours skins ability to regenerate. 

As you can see from the picture below, my day cream will need replenishing soon but unfortunately it will be some time yet before I need to buy a new night cream. This is by no means a fault of the cream but of myself. I need to take better care of my evening routine as I do during the day. 



From the few times I have used it, I have found it to absorb well like the day cream again without feeling heavy or greasy on my skin. 


Q10 Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream

With our eyes being the window to our soul, I'd like mine to say I'm 21! Wishful thinking I know but none the less, I'd like them to stay young!

A little really goes a long way with this cream which is fantastic. I used it around my eye socket. With my daughter teething at the moment, it has led to sleepless nights so this eye cream has been put to the test. The cream helps minimize dark circles under your eyes and I must say, my eyes aren't looking tired and dark in the mornings as I would expect after a bad nights sleep.


Overall Thoughts?

I must say, I'm pleased with how my skin feels. Its been a long few weeks and where normally my skin would feel dull and lifeless after broken sleep it feels quite the opposite. My skin feels smooth, bright and no new fine lines seem to have appeared so that's a bonus. 

I know, to be able to have better results, I really need to work on my night care routine so that is going to be a focus over the coming weeks along with some new additions. 

Yesterday I purchased the Q10 Nivea Anti-wrinkle Energy Serum with my online Tesco Shop. It was on special offer so yet again, I couldn't leave it behind! 





The Ziaja Rose Butter Micro-Peeling I picked up when I was at Walsh's Pharmacy for their Celebrate #Ziaja25Years which you can read about here





What are your favorite skincare products? Have you any tips on reversing the aging process? 


















No comments:

Post a Comment