Tuesday 28 April 2015

#YouAnInspiration - Amanda Grace





So, its that time of the month again to meet another #YourAnInspiration

This month, I'd like to introduce you to Amanda Grace. When I was looking for people to take part in #YourAnInspiration series, Amanda jumped at the opportunity with great passion and positivity. On reading our correspondence, I loved her energy and passion. So without further adieu, I'd like you to meet Amanda Grace. 




1. Why is inspiration important to you?


To be honest, I find life challenging, emotionally. I’m very sensitive and I have a tendency to get overwhelmed with all that’s wrong with the world, particularly in relation to humanity. I have a strong sense of, compassion and respect for humanity and spirit.

Sadness for me stems from a lack of or injury to that. Too many people feel alone, unwanted and unimportant, we need to feel loved. I believe each person has a responsibility to love, or at the very least, to be kind.

I think inspiration is connected to hope. Without inspiration, I would have nothing to drive me and I would get lost in hopelessness. It is possible to make a difference to humanity, we have to believe and persist in that.



2) Who inspires you?


Lovers and dreamers, artists, creators, helpers, nurturers and up-lifters. What they have in common is a connection to ‘something bigger’. They are kind and compassionate and they go out in the world with positive intent, a sense of calling and duty to make it a better place, even if it’s just to reach one person.

They are people I know in my own life, my parents, family and friends and those I encounter indirectly, through their work.


3) What inspires you?



    • Nature - I love the ambiance of a forest, tree tunnels, the chorus at dawn, the sound of the sea, the stillness of a lake, a humble country road or the majesty of the Cliffs of Moher. Ireland inspires me that way, I’m so lucky to live here. 
    • Love. I can’t even express the importance of love. It is sacred to me, the most powerful force we have. 
    • People living and sharing their life purpose. 
    • Smiles. Big, genuine, open hearted smiles that radiate from the soul. Medicine to me. 

4) Who would you love to meet and have a chat with? 


So many people. Right now, I’m gonna say Jim Henson, creator of The Muppets. From what I've read about him, he was a man who lived his heart and soul purpose. I’m a huge fan.


Brad Fraggle muppet.wikia.com

5) What was the best news you received in the last 12 months?


I've a couple of friends who’s pregnancies I’m really excited about and a family wedding that’s just been announced!

6) What’s the one thing that puts a “silly” grin on your face?


My fella. Always… his love is a dream come true and I just turn to mush when I think about how lucky I am. Silly face? I’m defo thinking about him.

7) What’s your inspirational Quote?


It’s the quote from Goethe, albeit disputed as his..nevertheless. It is more than a quote to me, it’s a

It’s the quote from Goethe, albeit disputed as his..nevertheless. It is more than a quote to me, it’s a belief. I have experienced this as a life truth. 



8) What advice would you give to others in the hope of inspiring them?


To pursue happiness is not a crime. Whatever it is in you aching to be done, felt, achieved or expressed, is a clue as to what your soul came here to experience and whatever is stopping you from allowing that is what you’re meant to overcome. When you tap into that yearning and follow your heart, you turn the key to unlocking your true purpose.

That decision will take you on a journey that will enrich your life in ways you have only ever dreamt of, in fact, it will exceed your dreams. Experiment, be curious, work with what you have and accumulate the baby steps.

Don’t let fear stop you, don’t let others hold you back, acknowledge your fears, find your voice and your tribe, be brave. Embrace and express your authentic self.

Don’t worry about measuring up, focus on showing up and never give up on yourself, ever.

9) Anything you’d like to add?


Nothing else except a big thank you to YOU Eimear! I so appreciate being part of your inspiration series. I hope everyone who’s reading is loving it and if even one person is truly inspired to follow their heart, then our job is done! 



I'd like to say a big thank you to Amanda for taking part in the #YourAnInspiration series. Its lovely getting to know everyone's inspirations and sharing their thoughts ! 

You can follow Amanda on 


No comments:

Post a Comment