Thursday 5 March 2015

Review - Ultimate Body Applicator


I received the Ultimate Body Applicator and Defining Gel to review from the lovely Christina Probeyahn at Skinny Wrap LifeI will be honest, I have always been skeptical when I've seen these kind of products in the past so I was very curious to see if It Works works! 



What is the Ultimate Body Applicator?


The Ultimate Body Applicator is "a non-woven cloth wrap which is infused with a powerful, botanically-based formula to deliver maximum tightening, toning, and firming results where applied to the skin."



What does it do?


  • Tightens, tones, & firms
  • Minimizes cellulite appearance
  • Improves skin texture & tightness
  • Mess-free and simple to use
  • Results in as little as 45 minutes
  • Progressive results over 72 hours
  • Made with natural ingredients


So how do you use it? 


It's very simple to use. Choose the area where you would like to apply the applicator such as the abdomen, back, sides, legs, arms, or buttocks and and leave it on for 45 minutes. 
When the applicator is on, to hold it in place as recommended I used cling film to hold it in place around my abdomen. You can alternatively purchase the Fab Wrap for better results.  
Once it was applied, I set my timer and went about my business! 


Defining Gel


"Luxurious hydration meets contouring results with this favorite It Works! product."

"The Defining Gel is an intensive skin care gel that deeply hydrates while firming areas such as the abdomen, back, legs, and upper arms. 


What does it do


When regularly used it: 

  • Minimizes cellulite appearance
  • Diminishes appearance of varicose veins 
  • Improves skin texture & tightness
  • Softens and hydrates
  • Made with natural ingredients


So how do you use it?


Again, the Defining Gel is very easy to use. You apply it "twice a day to hydrate, soften, tone, and firm all over. Apply to targeted areas with circular massage until completely absorbed. Extra massaging will assist in maximizing results."

Important to Note! 


When you use the Ultimate Body applicator you need to do drink the recommended amount of water. This is half your weight in pounds in fluid ounces i.e. If you weigh 150lb then you drink 75fl oz of water. 
Also, it is important that you are eating well and are relatively active. 


So ...... did it work?


For someone who has had two C-Sections I know when it comes to my stomach area, it's not the best looking and to get it right, it needs exercise and a better diet to help it get into a "better shape"
So, while I've been skeptical in the past about similar products to the Ultimate Body Applicator, I was quite surprised as the difference I felt. 

Warning! If your squeamish, there's a belly on the way! 





To achieve this result, I used 2 wraps. The second which was applied about 48 hours after the first. 

While these results wont have me strutting down the cat walk in a size zero, there certainly was a change I thought. Where I felt is most was at the side of my stomach which the pictures taken son show very well. 
I do believe my results could have been better but unfortunately a teething baby leads to broken sleep and a day of playing catch-up on yourself. 

What are my overall thoughts?


We all know if we want to achieve a better physique, we need to exercise and eat better. While I may in the past have been skeptical of these type of products, I do think they assist in you achieving a more toned look. 
For someone like me I would need another 2-4 Ultimate Body Applicators to achieve better results.  
Plus, I'd need my daughter to know when I'm using them so I could get a good nights sleep! 

How much to they cost?


Ultimate Body Applicator (4 wraps included)
RRP $134.07 (€121.60 approx) Current price on webpage is $81.18 (€73.63approx)

RRP $109.47 (€99.29 approx) Current price on webpage is $66.42 (€60.24 approx)



Check out Passions & Preening for her review 







No comments:

Post a Comment