Saturday 18 April 2015

Celebrate #Ziaja25years



Today I was delighted to have a little "Me" time and have the opportunity to get to know more about Ziaja products which I have read some fantastic things about recently.  
When I arrived at Walsh's Pharmacy in Celbridge, Co. Kildare, I was met by Emma from Mastering your Makeup and Peter from Ziaja Ireland. Within minutes and a twist of my arm I treated to some goodies while I learned more about Ziaja!




After some questions Emma guided me through the vast range of Ziaja products available that would be suitable for me. 
One thing I was also on the search for was a new hand cream to try. You may have already ready read I'm not too kind to my hands! You can catch up here ;-) Emma opened a sample of Goats Milk Hand Cream and I must say, it felt just lovely. There was no greasiness and it absorbed quickly making my hands feel very smooth. The smell too was very refreshing. 
I was amazed at the amount of different products available and even more surprised by the great value. 




Emma was great telling me about the variety of products and learning I've two smallies, she spoke to me about the baby and childrens range available. These aren't currently available in Walsh's Pharmacy but can be viewed and purchased here
I was asking her too about the prices and the most "expensive" product is about €15 but I will confirm this when I review the lovely goodies I received in the coming weeks. 

Ziaja kindly gifted me with the products below which I must say I'm really looking forward to trying. My husband too even got a little something to try so I'm curious to see what he thinks of the Shower Gel as he has very sensitive skin like me. 




There was a fantastic range of samples available and of course I picked up some to try and didn't forget my husband as I chose through the range!!  




I must say on viewing the range of products available in Walsh's Pharmacy, I wanted to try them all but held back as I knew I'd some things already to check out and didn't want to overwhelm myself. A little purchase I did make though on Emma's recommendation was the Rose Butter Micro Peel at €4.79 and the Rose Butter Rejuvenating Mask which was €0.70c!!



I'm really looking forward to letting you know how I get on with the products I received and purchased over the coming weeks. Don't forget to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to see what I'm trying out over the coming weeks! 





















No comments:

Post a Comment