Monday 9 February 2015

I'm back Chirpin'!




Well I'm back and I'm feeling Chirpin' great! While I only took a break for a week, it was exactly what I needed to recharge and get back to my old blogging self. 





As I wrote my recent piece for MummyPages I was reminded as to how I've changed over the last few months and thankfully for the better. I've become more positive, focused and chirpier since I began putting myself first and taking care of me. 

I was reminded too as to why I began blogging. In my first post I told you how I wanted to share my "Clucks and Downs" as a Stay at Home Mum. Lately tho for me it felt more like "Downs" when I was sharing my "Operation Transformation" journey with you all. Each Monday, I knew there was no change and really for me it was bad timing and I was putting pressure on myself.  

With taking the break, I've shook off those negative vibes and I'm now back to my "Chirpy" self! I've decided I'm not going to update you every week about my weight loss journey instead I will share with you the "Clucks" as they happen such as when I take part in the 
Newstalk BK5K on 4th April in aid of Bumbleance! When I reach the 28 pound weight loss point and when I complete the the Womens Mini Marathon on 1st June. 

After writing From Loose Fitting to Fabulous , Hand Rescue? Or Not and similar posts I received some great feedback from you all which is fantastic, thank you. From your responses I'd like to share more of these stories with you.  

While there will be the "Clucks" I know too, there will be "Downs" ... It is as we know the "Clucks and Downs of a Stay at Home Mum" but I'm hoping to keep the "Downs" to a minimum!

Is there anywhere you'd recommend to shop? Are there beauty products that you have that you "can't live without" that you think I should try? Are there places you would recommend to visit for families? I'd love to hear your ideas.  





So as some of you may have noticed too, my blog has received a little makeover! What do you think so far? I still have to tweak some things and hopefully by the end of the week I will have it all done. If you've any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. 





Thank you all for your support and I look forward to sharing more "Clucks and Downs" of a Stay at Home Mum x













5 comments:

  1. Great to have you back chirping :-) I'm also loving the blog makeover too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Danielle, few more tweaks & should be there 😉
    It's great being back to my chirpy self 😄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah the blog got a great makeover! Very nice. Check out my a-z of adventures for great places to visit. And my must have item for me and only me is a Lush bath bomb. So relaxin and so many to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kellie ;-)
      I will definitely take a look at your A-Z of adventures and Lush is on the cards for me too!

      Delete
  4. Ah the blog got a great makeover! Very nice. Check out my a-z of adventures for great places to visit. And my must have item for me and only me is a Lush bath bomb. So relaxin and so many to choose from.

    ReplyDelete